iam trapped plz help mee..

iam 19 but still i cant figure out things..i have a boyfrend, we are going along for 1 year now and we planned to get married in future and everyone knows all our frends know about this and all family..but we had fights lately and he hasnt called me at all for few days now..in this gap of time my bestfriend has proposed me saying that if at all ur boyfrend leaves u, u wil get together with me in future as i want to get married to you..i love my best friend also but not in the same as my boyfriend..but i agreed to my best friend as i know he cares the most for me..but now iam hurt ..i feel lonely and iam hurt..why is my boyfriend doing this to me?why cant he call me?i know it was my mistake, i did call him but he is answering my phone..so i am waiting for his call but he is not showing any reactions..wat should i do..1 side my bestfriend and the other side my boyfriend i feel so torn apart..wat should i do now..plz urgent .. plz give me advises..plz.. u can mail me at email removed. plz get back to me as soon as possible ..

I must say I have heard alot of things but wow!

You do have alot on your plate right now. The first thing you need to do is put both of these men on hold. Don't marry either one of them. You are very young and marriage should not have any type of confusion. It should be clear and strong.

Lets address them one at a time:

Your actual boyfriend.

He is young like you and I would assume gathering his thoughts upon current events between the both of you. I would call him and find out if he is ok and how he currently feels. Don't do the childish battle of waiting to let the other person call.

Your friend.

Appartently, this one likes you. But he cannot be serious about expecting you to marry him if you and your boyfriend fall apart. Maybe in his mind he feels that way. But by no means should you agree or take his feelings to be 100%. It may be a strong crush that he has had for a very long time and since the door is finally open. The rush of emotions and feelings are making him talk and think out of sync.

But most importantly, think of yourself and your future. Years from now, would you like to be regretting that you made the wrong decision for another man? You have to be 100%, no exceptions. You cannot play with you life. No giving yourself away if this other man doesn't want you.

And he maybe just going somethings that you have no idea about.

Call your boyfriend, try to work this out, and find out his standing in the relationship.

Contact your friend, reposition him as your best friend, tell you were not thinking, and keep your friendship.

Most importantly, don't get married. Not yet. Grow some more and wait till nothing or noone crosses your mind when it comes to that special man. And if things are right in your life...

Marry him.

Good luck to you.

iam not very hard hearted gal i did call my boyfriend to ask him why is he now doing like this with me. but he did not pick my call and i dont know what to do now..i just messaged him and told him that if this day he is not calling me then my phone will be closed for him forever, still no reply from him, why is this happening? i cant help it but its since two weeks that i did have a proper sleep and iam soo hurted and i cant help crying.. and i dont like talking to anyone..i dont like doing anything and i did not even talk to my best friend.. when i think what will happen to me..i feel helpless..why why is it all happening bad.. i cant face the world nor anyone, i feel like running away from this part of world and going some place far so that i could forget things.. do reply me.. i need advices..