cant get over her

murray

Hi I have a problem its been almost a year now. I meet a lady to get revenge on my wife after finding out i was being slept around on. I was lost and meet someone. We feel in love and it wasent meant to get to that stage but however we did. She left her husband for me and I told her from the start I would not leave my family. We had just built a new house and I was hoping that we could make our marriage last. However after the four month affair I said I couldn't go on. I have twins and she had 3 children of her own. Well to make a long story short I wanted her back but she wouldn't take me back. Now she is on my mind everyday and she knows I want her back but she has moved on. How do I stop these feelings for her. I love my wife but can only think of this other person and the moments we shared. I have been married for 14 years and I guess it was new and exciting but still my mind won't realease those feelings. Does anyone have a solution.

Kind Regards

Messedup

• 3 weeks later...

If u say you love your wife then why are u still thinking about the other woman? then u dont really love ur wife, i think u got used to ur wife but u really fell in love with this other woman but the worst is that this other woman does not want you back. Man u messed up. u cheated on ur wife and now u say u love her but u think about the other one. if the other one does not want u then u should move on and try to fix things with ur wife. damn if u love your wife stay with her and let this other woman go.

the question here is who do u love? cuz u seem to want both women here and that is messed up.