Losing sleep because I can't stop thinking bout this one person

Lasvegas2991

I met this girl after just after my 18th birthday through a friend and I knew instantly I had some sort of attraction to her but thanks to my other friends who used to make up lies about me I drifted apart from everyone now 8 years later with all the stress of depression and anxiety and loneliness I just can't stop thinking what if I had done something and is it too late and now she is all I can think about I just wish I knew of some way of being able to get in contact with her because even though I suffer from a mild case of insomnia it's getting to the point where I'm not sleeping for about 2-3 days. I just don't know what to do anymore?

Have you been thinking about her this whole time or just all of a sudden now that you're depressed? Do you even know her full name? Have you dated other women in this time? How do you feel about other areas of your life?

Take some magnesium and an epsom salt bath before bed to help you with your racing thoughts and to relax your nervous system. If you need to pay a visit to your physician in order to assist with anxiety or sleep meds, do so. You do not want the insomnia to become a chronic problem (take it from someone who knows what severe sleep deprivation leads to). Get the help you need to align things now, even if that means considering alternative medicine or therapy.

Archived