How to cure the oneitis?

Nas1984

Never heard of this before, but here's something you might find interesting/helpful.....

".......The treatment of oneitis is twofold. To start with, the victim must be brought to realize that the world is full of beautiful women and that by focusing on that one person, they’ve cut themselves off from the love and sex that they could be having otherwise.

A dramatic recreation of this realization.

Some believe in the FTOW theory; that is, Two (or Ten) Other Women. The idea being that once one has had that much sex they will start to accumulate an abundance mentality and realize just what the world has to offer them, leaving their crush behind.

While I can see merit in this method, it can be difficult to accomplish – especially when the sufferer has little to no experience with women or sex. In my experience, I have found that treating oneitis and break-ups are similar enough that treating them the same way produces desirable results in a shorter period of time. Thus, if you or someone you know is suffering from oneitis, I highly recommend that they follow my prescription for surviving the break-up. Pulling the nuclear option can be the most difficult part of this recovery; it may be that well meaning friends will have to enforce the no-contact rule, removing all means of contacting her themselves. Following this, keeping the sufferer so busy that he doesn’t have time to think of her will aid in the separation necessary, giving them a window into which other women can be introduced...."

Good luck.

Hey,

I take this occasion to introduce me, my name is Nassime, I'm from France and I would like to know how to cure the oneitis?

Oneitis can be named love obsessional, love addiction of course.

Thanks ;-)

I have been there and it is very rough.

Go on as many dates as possible. Right now you think she is the only one, but when you go one enough dates you will realise there is more fish in the sea.

Thanks for your feedbacks

Never heard of this before, but here's something you might find interesting/helpful.....

".......The treatment of oneitis is twofold. To start with, the victim must be brought to realize that the world is full of beautiful women and that by focusing on that one person, they’ve cut themselves off from the love and sex that they could be having otherwise.

A dramatic recreation of this realization.

Some believe in the FTOW theory; that is, Two (or Ten) Other Women. The idea being that once one has had that much sex they will start to accumulate an abundance mentality and realize just what the world has to offer them, leaving their crush behind.

While I can see merit in this method, it can be difficult to accomplish – especially when the sufferer has little to no experience with women or sex. In my experience, I have found that treating oneitis and break-ups are similar enough that treating them the same way produces desirable results in a shorter period of time. Thus, if you or someone you know is suffering from oneitis, I highly recommend that they follow my prescription for surviving the break-up. Pulling the nuclear option can be the most difficult part of this recovery; it may be that well meaning friends will have to enforce the no-contact rule, removing all means of contacting her themselves. Following this, keeping the sufferer so busy that he doesn’t have time to think of her will aid in the separation necessary, giving them a window into which other women can be introduced...."

Good luck.

It's good methods to overcome the oneitis SkellyWoozle, but first is it not better to treat the problem instead of going to see other girls or boys? It's like to have sex and to be in same time drunk, right?

I have been there and it is very rough.

Go on as many dates as possible. Right now you think she is the only one, but when you go one enough dates you will realise there is more fish in the sea.

Just before to go fishing, it is necessary to get a good fishing rod, what do you think ? ;-)

Here goes. Have a read.

Excellent article, thank you Hermes!

To be honest, I was a victim of the oneitis since that I was 16. I have overcome it with the time and many methods of the personal development when I was aware of these ingredients.

I was released when I was 29 and it's one of the best victory on myself.

Why I don't want to be released by the date? Because I knew already the answer; that's not resolved the real problem. I can get a relationship (many more) but that's not change.

Moreover it's can be worse if it's with an ex-partner: this obsession can be created when there are some habits setting up in a life.

Archived