Just been on my mind

yvette91

I will start off with I am not trying to hurt myself.

I am just at a very low point recently, well on and off the past couple of months and today is one of the low points. I just want to lay down and not wake up kind of feeling. I am writing this so maybe, I will feel a little relived once i've gotten it off of my chest. Worth a try right? I am lonely and feel unwanted, like I cant do anything correct or sufficient enough. I go to my therapist Tuesday thankfully....I guess the plus side is that I know not to hurt myself now, no matter the urge. I don't really know what I expect to get out of this post, I guess feel free to comment, If not its cool too. Just needed to tell someone how I felt about myself right now

Just want to send you some encouragement, yvette. I'm sorry you aren't in a good place right now. Sometimes I feel lonely and unwanted, too. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has struggles and trials. But it doesn't mean we don't have something to offer, it doesn't mean we are failed human beings or that we'll never measure up. It just means we have things to learn. Your therapist will be able to help you see yourself more clearly, not just the bad stuff but the good stuff too. Hang in there, girl.

Archived