Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Book Talk

Take it or leave it...

El0t

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know about a free book for kindle. I strongly recommend that you take one brief hour of your life to download and read this book whether you are someone who needs help or someone who is a helper. I have been both, and in both contexts I have found it to be very useful.

It's called link removed by Julien Smith.

If you don't have a kindle... not to worry! The PC/Mac/any smart phone app is free to download from Amazon. Just click the title and it will bring you to the page!

You can take it or leave it. But if you leave it, you are the exact person who needs to read this book.

Best wishes,

-T

p.s. Feel free to post if you find this book helpful or have any success with it.

I've just downloaded the book and after the first few pages I could identify myself not only with situations I came accross with my ex but with life in general. If emotional healing is something you cannot speed up, acting proactively towards recovery will prevent it from taking longer than it should. Putting into practice the message in this book might just do that. Thank you.

Archived