What does it mean....

It means, you have such strong feelings for the person, feelings that you didnt know you could ever feel. and it scares him because maybe he doesnt want to feel this way..not right now atleast.

So what am I supose to do wait for him?

It's so hard, cause I know that deep down in my heart we may have to let each other go. But everytime we try we always find some way back into each others life. It's so hard!. See having said goodbye to him yesterday, I give it a week and we'll be in each others life again.

It's really just a kind way of breaking up. Think about it logically, do we push things that we love away from us? No, we draw them closer to us and make them a part of our life. This guy isn't giving you what you deserve. Don't waste your time waiting for him, as I have done with my Ex. I kept waiting for that one moment of insight where she realized what she had and what she lost. It just isn't going to happen!

It's really just a kind way of breaking up. Think about it logically, do we push things that we love away from us? No, we draw them closer to us and make them a part of our life. This guy isn't giving you what you deserve. Don't waste your time waiting for him, as I have done with my Ex. I kept waiting for that one moment of insight where she realized what she had and what she lost. It just isn't going to happen!

Yes I have to say I am guilty of pushing things that I love away. For fear of hurting or destroying them/it. He knows what he had, he's said it a million times, it's just he can't be in a relationship right now. He said to me he see's a long term future with me, but can't settle right now. He doesn't want to stuff things up. Which I honestly I don't get but hey maybe that's just me

That is one of the cheesiest/most pathetic lines I ever heard. Yes, one guy told me that line once before. Guess what? He had a history of cheating on his girls. Don't fall for his lame excuse. If anyone wants to be with you, they would- scared or not.