Curiosity Killed the Cat

Right now I feel really low . I've been snooping online to see if my boyfriend of almost 2 years is cheating,I feel like a loser for even doing so... He caught me in the act and now I dont know if we can get through it. We've been arguing for 2 days now, and even almost broke up!

Here's the thing, we did live together until his job moved him a hr and a half away and so he moved to his uncles house so he wouldnt have to commute, he was coming home 2 days during the week and on the wknds and leaving on monday morning, now i see him once during the week and the wknds.He's told me multiple times that he would never cheat on me and that he would break up with me beforehand.

I want to trust him but my ex husband cheated on me multiple times before i left him, I want to stop thinking about the past relationship and move on with the one I am in now, but how can i when i dont know what to do, im afraid of loosing him because of my insecurites.

Please reply to this thread....

yeah i know my current beau wont cheat on me, but the feeling is there from the ex, and i shouldnt put them together cause in no way are they the same! i try to forget about the past but i have two kids with the ex, so when i look at them i think of the days when i was hurt... sometimes i think the saying "time heals all wounds" is sooooooooooooooooooo not true, because its been 3 years since ive been with my ex hubby and time evidently has not "healed my old wounds".

I hate to tell you this but you are feeling the way you are because you cheated on him. Your insecure now, thinking he might try to get back at you for what you just did to him, am I right? I really think you should sit down and talk about this to him, the trust dam has been busted and it is hard to stop the leaks but it is possible, good luck!!!!

I hate to tell you this but you are feeling the way you are because you cheated on him. Your insecure now, thinking he might try to get back at you for what you just did to him, am I right? I really think you should sit down and talk about this to him, the trust dam has been busted and it is hard to stop the leaks but it is possible, good luck!!!!

no i have'nt, Im originally from VA I just moved to NJ in Dec 2003, I dont work, Im a full time mommy so I'm always at home with 2 kids, I dont have time to cheat!! And I wouldnt if I could, never cheated on my husband, I left him because he cheated, I dont think cheating is right no matter if its a kiss on the lips or sex, oral or penetration. You couldn't of been further from the truth. Next time read what the post is about before you post something back....

I am soo sorry I interpreted your story wrong. You said he caght me in the act and I took that as something else. I am not a jerk I just read something wrong, please accept my appology!! In the case of him cheating on you, don't put up with it, it will never end. I have done the snooping thing myself and found out some bad things. Save yourself alot of future heartache and move on alone. Once again I can't say how stupid I feel my earlier reply. Good luck and God bless!!!!