I'm seeking advice but first some quick background. I'm in mid thirties and the one girl I should have never left tracked me down. Turns out we have both thought about one another a lot over the past seventeen years. Fate and destiny have given us a rare second chance and we are taking it…"she my density".

She has aged very well and looks great although I don't recall the facial hair from our days of youth. How do I ask her to go about waxing or electrolysis to remove it?

I love the women and want to avoid offending her. For what ever it's worth I have my backed waxed because women don't like back hair.

I'm seeking advice but first some quick background. I'm in mid thirties and the one girl I should have never left tracked me down. Turns out we have both thought about one another a lot over the past seventeen years. Fate and destiny have given us a rare second chance and we are taking it…"she my density".

She has aged very well and looks great although I don't recall the facial hair from our days of youth. How do I ask her to go about waxing or electrolysis to remove it?

I love the women and want to avoid offending her. For what ever it's worth I have my backed waxed because women don't like back hair.

Try giving her a gift certificate to a spa and give her a facial, petticure, etc., so it doesn't look so blatant. That may help, perhaps...