The not date, date/I'm freaking out

Last Friday, I left my school upstate to go back home for the summer. The night before I left, I ended up hanging out with this girl for the first time for 45 minutes for the first time ever. I thought that she was really awesome and she had apparently been in my dorm the entire time, and I was sad that I would not see or talk to her for 3 months, or maybe ever again. She has been to pride meetings before and I had seen her around, and was fairly certain she was at least bisexual, so that night I left a note on her door with my number saying she should text me some time.

She did, and I found out she lived 20 minutes away from me at home! So I ended up asking her to coffee. She hasn't really been texting me since then, and she doesn't respond often if at all, but we have this coffee thing tonight and I am terrified. I am such an awkward person, and So is she from what I can tell. Really, I have no idea what's going on. What can I do tonight to make this evening go alright? What can I do to make this not date date be as smooth as possible even though we're both awkward and this is really the first time we're hanging out alone and i don't know her at all? I'm actually freaking out so very much. I can't even tell if she's thinking about this in that types of way, or if I'm just this weird girl who put a number on her door and asked her to coffee. I can't tell if she's interested at all. Thank you!

Archived