Its been almost 10 months since my ex gf left me.....she was/is a party girl has a had a bew fella fir a cppl of months....the thought of her being intimate absolutely kills me.....im 33have a mortgage all my friends are married its hard to get out and about. ....ive tried online dating been on heaps of dates but its been terrible...I really lover her and miss her as a fruend and lover. ...im blocked from all forms of contact...truly devasting. ....is there something wrong with me??

No you're hurting, totally natural. My guess some of your married friends are envious of you. You can do whatever you want now, total freedom. Tips, stay away from online dating. Stay away from dating period for awhile. You are a injured bird and vulnerable and the last thing you need is getting into a relationship you would have never become involved in and only ended up in one is because of your emotional state right now. It is really hard for you now but know it will pass, just take a timeout and avoid making it worse for yourself. Pick some things you can work on that would improve your life right now, travel, pay down debt, start working out, volunteer with an organization. Pick some things you would enjoy. Stay busy, this will be hard right now but force yourself. Really do drop the online dating. 1. it has a high rejection rate (not what you need now) 2. Meet someone in the same mental state your in (train crash galore) 3. dishonest people (really? now). Do things for you, be selfish. It is all about you now and enjoy that feeling.

Archived