Ladies...What are some good first date ideas?

TheRock

Do you like dinners, so you can talk?

Or do you like more original ideas that are different? If so, like what?

What do you want to learn about a man and what do you like to talk about?

What don't you like to talk about?

What excites you?

I think a problem I have had in the past is talking too much about everyday things which tends to be a little dry. I want to learn how to spice a first date up!

Thanks

Uh, not a chica, but it doesn't matter. Don't do anything too crazy on the first date. definitely find something where you can talk. That's what the first date is about. Unless you already know the person well take this to chance to learn more so you know if you want to continue dating them.

A restaurant is good, but make sure it's a quiet one. Nothing too fancy, but not a hot dog cart either. Unless she's into that. Maybe a baseball game.

Talk about anything that excites you in life. But mostly don't talk, listen. Ask questions. Pay attention. And most importantly: Eyes ABOVE the neck!! Hard to do sometimes, but you can't keep sdtaring anywhere else and expect her to be okay with that. Kind of rude anyways.

Don't talk about former lovers. Don't give her reasons you're not Good Enough. Don't be negative, period.

There's a lot of tips and such on link removed. Some are good, some not. They have a lot of things on here about dating. Don't take them all, but you'll know which ones make sense.

The real key is be yourself. Then you knwo she likes you for you. If she does it makes no difference what you do anyway. Good luck.

My personal preference would be dinner, if the two of you really click. Otherwise, it can be really boring sitting there and talking to someone who you absolutely have nothing in common with. It also depends on both of your personalities. Some women like to just 'do' things, rather than sit down. While other women like to talk. Some women like both. Key thing is, do what feels natural. I'm not much of a planner, so sometimes, I like sponteneity. Maybe if dinner goes well, the two of you can do something fun and spontaneous, like go-cart riding. I know that if I were your age, I'd still like to go go cart riding, or even do it old school and go to a roller skating rink. -OR- If you both enjoy the night life, you both can go to a popular night club/lounge type area for drinks/dancing. Hope this helps!

Otherwise, my other suggestion is to check out: "1001 Romantic Nights." It is only book that I will recommend. The author gives really good advice to men who want to woo their women. He's not the type of author who promotes being a jerk to attract women. He truly knows what it takes for even a nice guy to win over the woman of his dreams! His book is really romantic. So, check it out! It's worth the read.