If a person cheats, means he does not truly love his sig.

regret1

I have a question:

If a person decides to cheat on his or her significant person, doesn't mean he does not truly love that person. Most mature male have told me a man will never cheat on his girl if he truly love her. He is willing to die for his love, why would he want to touch another woman. What do you guys think? Can you cheat and love your partner? I believe you could care, but you do not truly love her.

Trisomy21,

Anyone who would cheat, knowing that it would cause their partner a great deal of pain, couldn't possibly love them

Very true...even if the other person will never find out but the guilt will kill you, right? True love would never cheat.

if you cheat on someone, then yah i think that that basically means that you don't love / ur not satisfied with what you have. If you are cheated on it is basically up to you. personaly if i was cheated on by someone who said they loved me i would basically just be like well skrew you. i know its hard to do, but in time you will heal.

I have a question:

If a person decides to cheat on his or her significant person, doesn't mean he does not truly love that person. Most mature male have told me a man will never cheat on his girl if he truly love her. He is willing to die for his love, why would he want to touch another woman. What do you guys think? Can you cheat and love your partner? I believe you could care, but you do not truly love her.

The answer is:

NO

Has anybody cheated on your spouse? Do you love your spouse, if you cheated on her? BE HONEST NOW.

I have cheated before, and the answer is

NO, there is no love. I have cared but not love. But once I have love a man, I do not even think about cheating.

Depends on your concept of love. I have thought I loved someone -- the passionate kind -- even when cheating on him. But realized that I *didn't* love him, in the less romantic sense of giving someone day to day respect.

I definetly don't think anyone can cheat on their significant other and truly love them. This is something usually only repeat offenders who routinely cheat would try to justify.

The other day I heard a song on the radio, and I actually got kind of mad about it. The guy was saying that even though he's cheating and he won't stop cheating, while he knows it hurts her and makes her sad, he still loves her. Because she is his "main" girlfriend. How annoying that someone would even sing about that. I hope it was a joke.

The other day I heard a song on the radio, and I actually got kind of mad about it. The guy was saying that even though he's cheating and he won't stop cheating, while he knows it hurts her and makes her sad, he still loves her. Because she is his "main" girlfriend. How annoying that someone would even sing about that. I hope it was a joke.

What the @## that suppose to mean?

It depends on where he is in the relationship.... He could cheet once to find out how he really feels for the girl... if it was a mistake then it was and he will know that and he wont do it again... but if he is inclined to do it often, then he needs to be single and yes... doesn't love the girl.

hmm.. I think that every person needs a time of fooling around w/ others (meaning more than 1 person)... and if that person cheats, i guess it means that person isnt having enough of that time... but i really dont think it means that the love they have for you isnt real. That person is just confused because he/she dont know what they really.

hmm.. I think that every person needs a time of fooling around w/ others (meaning more than 1 person)... and if that person cheats, i guess it means that person isnt having enough of that time... but i really dont think it means that the love they have for you isnt real. That person is just confused because he/she dont know what they really.

Hopefully fooling around while not in a relationship...

And your last sentence is probably true.

Finally someone else realises the neuro-programming power that music, media, newspapers, films, etc. have!

I've always thought that today, most songs are now all about failed relationships, love that will never be found or redeemed, cheating, violence and sex (eg: Aguilera, Spears videos).

In the 60s & 70s & 80s we had some of our greatest love songs - "Save the Best to Last", The Carpenters, Barry White, Cyndi Lauper, and so much more...

Now, all we get is stupid biatch Beyonce and other Hip Hop crap talking about cheating, two-timing, revenge and other negative things. And the only love songs we get are from half-naked vixens, corrupting our children with Toxic videos, gospelling that image and sex is all that matters anymore.

Is it a wonder people somehow consider cheating, etc. to be the norm, when we are drowning in oceans of negative inputs from songs, films and cheap TV chat shows?

Oh God, this world is getting so damn cheap... But there really is some good music, films etc. out there if you look hard.

But, I fear, that virtually all the good things are from the past.

Everyone is forgetting the old virtues and values and noble causes, and no longer do we create thing out of beauty's extolment, but purely out of financial pursuit....

Every day, what I see in the world around me makes me believe that I'm one of the few Pre-Raphaelites left...

It was just the message of a song I heard on the radio. I'm commenting on how more and more people in society are beginning to justify cheating, whilst still claiming to love their significant other. Just used the song as an example.