I am not asking for advice, but I am giving it. To all guys out there who are feeling miserable because they don't have a girlfriend, why don't you take dancing lessons. Thats what I do. Dancing is fun. YOu get to hold a girl in your arms, cuddle her, touch her on the waist and tummy...and she likes it when you dance with her. For many girls, dancing = sex....anyway its fun for everyone. Go to a dance class, esp. one on a college or university campus so you aren't dancing with people almost 4x your age...LOL>>>.haad that happen before....but ya.....take dancing lessons and learn to dance. GIrls love dancing with you....and after ward many thank you for hold them and touching them.....where else do you get to touch a girl who isn't your girlfriend on the waist or tummy, and she thanks you for it...?? anyway....take dance lessons....and meet some girls........

To all guys out there who are feeling miserable because they don't have a girlfriend, why don't you take dancing lessons.

If you're miserable because you don't have a girlfriend, first work on making yourself happy before you take those lessons. No guy should feel miserable because he doesn't have a girlfriend. If a man does, he's got problems.

On the other hand, dancing is a great tool to "feel a girl out" as in her sexual vibe. I usually tell females I have no idea how to dance, and they "teach me." I'm not a bad dancer, but by far not a good one, so females have fun "teaching me" and I have fun "learning." It's a win-win situation.

Like anything else, if you are going to take dance lessons don't do it to meet girls. Do it because you want to learn to dance.

Out of curiosity, what kind of dancing are we talking about? Cause there's some stuff people call dancing that I'm just not going to do.

Actually the dance is actually quite conservative....but like all dance, there is a lot of touching involved.

Like anything else, if you are going to take dance lessons don't do it to meet girls. Do it because you want to learn to dance.

Out of curiosity, what kind of dancing are we talking about? Cause there's some stuff people call dancing that I'm just not going to do.