ok me and my ex have been broken up for 3 months now and he comes around and see me and we talk about things like any thing and i woint to tell him i love him and i dont know how to tell him with out him saying just ok or some thing stuiped and him thinking im dum as hell i mean im in love wiht him and i want to tell him but i dont know how i know he has a gf and he likes her alot and today i asked him if we were still on hold or dose he want to change it to were we both forgeet about it and he said he did not have an answer for me and it was weird i lefted him at my youth leaders house and i went to a frineds crying cuz i wanted to tell him how i felt but i could not tell him and when i walked passed he asked me what was wrng cuz i had my hands covered over my face and i fake a smile and told him nothing he knew i was lieing i just did not want to tell him it was hard to do it i mean he has got me to take of my mask before and he knows how he can but i cant let him do this time help what do i do and im so losted:sad:

Right now may not be a good time to let him know, especially since he has a gf which he likes a lot. Wait a little. If things don't work out between them, then you can take the opportunity and let him know. If you tell him now, you may lose him as a friend (assuming you want to stay friends at the very least if nothing more can be between you).

However, I do think it is time for you to take a step away from him as well. Spend time with your other friends, reflect and revaluate your feelings. The more time you spend with him, the harder it is for you to deal with these unresolved feelings. If you keep yourself busy, occasionally see him now and then, you may find someone new. Sometimes, when we focus onto only one thing, we close ourselves off from all the other possible good things. Your feelings for him are keeping you from moving on. Let him have this relationship, move on for a bit, and if there is opportunity and your feelings stay the same, then let him know.

as far as i know he likes her alot even if he has hanged up on her like 3 times in 1 night i dont want to lose him as a friend i want him to be in my life as much as he can be i have taken steps away from him i only call him when i need to talk to some one or just to let him know im alive cuz he worrys about me im trying to find some one new but it is not working yes they are but thank you

Archived