please someone...help me

noname

here's my situation...I have a crush on this girl for months now...and she's my best friend. I'm so scared to tell her how I feel because I don't want to lose that friendship we have. I was gonna tell her until she told me about this guy(attractive and blabla)...i feel like crap when she's talking about him. now what? should I still tell her how I feel even though she may have a little something for that other dude? or take the other road...? thx in advance

Well, that's a tough situation to be in. I've been there, only reverse. I liked my guy friend a LOT, but he was totally obsessed with this other girl. I was SO jealous, but I comforted him when he was depressed about the girl rejecting him, and he ended up liking me instead. In your situation, since you don't know if she really likes this guy a bunch, wait it out. You could bring it up while chatting with her, just like "So, who's this guy you're so interested in..." etc, without making it too obvious. I wish you the best of luck and do what your heart tells you because I've also had the opposite happen where friendships have been destroyed because of bad timing and stuff, but just go with the flow. Do what YOU feel is right and talking to her other girl friends might not be such a bad idea.

I knew this guy since I was 11 years old. I'm almost 16 now. We went to summer camp together every summer. I had a crush on him since the day he showed up at the camp. I never could have a conversation with him. It wasn't until I was about 12 that the crush really exploded. He talked to me a little that year and he did little things to get my attention though I guess we were both pretty shy and it was apparent to me that we wanted to talk to eachother but when he got close to me my friends made fun of us both and pushed us away. Well, that was all back in the day. About 8 months ago I became really good friends with his good friend Jon and Jon gave me his sn and told me all about him without me even having to ask. I Imed him, he remembered me after we met at the movies and ever since we just really hit it off. We talk all the time. During the summer this year we talked for sometimes 5 hours at a time online and I called him a few times and we talked but I'm shy on the phone. We went to the movies with a group of friends a couple times. He works and we are both busy with school but we plan on even starting a band and he wants to visit me in the library after school to write songs. He's an amazingly creative and an intelligent person. He's handsome and so sweet. He is a really good listener for listening to my probs. A few weeks ago I told him how I felt. He didn't stop talking to me but he said there were complications. He has other friends that are girls. I'm not surprised but I'm doing the thing that all women do and asking myself...well what do I mean to him then?? He hasn't said that he has a crush on. He hasn't said a whole lot but he has changed a little now. He analyzes me and picks apart what I tell him and now when I tell him my probs he gets a little edgy even though he still sometimes asks me about issues that I deal with and he says stuff like oh it's ok if u don't wanna talk about it. Then I tell him and I end up spilling too much or something and he pushes me away maybe by accident. I am going through a really rough time and he was my support but I realized I'm depending too much on a guy for this affection that I need but prolly won't get cuz I am not sure what he feels. Is it true that guys can't talk about their feelings? I know he cares about me very very much. He'd never hurt me but he is without his knowledge and if I tell him all of this about what I feel....he's going to just slowly push me away and always keep me at arms length. I am confused if he is using me or if he really does like me but cannot tell me just yet for some reason.

-evi