How do I like myself?

Start with, what I don't like about myself:

I'm short, 5'2 ft.

My voice sounds funny and deep. Well it does on Ventrillo on mic playback. I just realized I can't sing for crap.

I'm not very muscular. I'm normal with a little flab. Its my own fault, and I think its just a way of the body showing the persons history of living. Lets say I wasn't very active back then.

I don't think I'm that well endowed too.

My head, that one attached to my neck, looks funny, looking at it from the side. I look like a chimpanzee.

I'm a runt, and yeah I got picked on in high school.

My fingers are skinny like a childs. I can grasp my wrists all the way around.

My butt is flabby and so are my legs.

I hate these bumps on my back.

There, I covered all the bodily stuff I don't like about myself.

Now I don't like the fact that I don't have much common sense. For example, I have to read instructions when assembling something like a floor lamp. Also, I'm accident prone. I hit a bus. I spun out my own truck in the rain into the woods. I reared a van.

I'm an idiot.

I procrastinate a lot.

I'm impulsive. I will make decisions on the go. For example, if I'm walking to class and my buddies just happen to drive up. I'll hop in the van and go to lunch with them. Totally unplanned.

I judge people by appearance. I won't go into this because this will just attract flaming.

I'm not competitive because I don't care. I just like to have fun.

I'm too modest, so I can't find anything good about myself.

So you probably don't like me too.

I'm not alone on that

But I love to sing! To my ears my voice sounds beautiful, but through Ventrillo it sounds like something off of American Idol.

I will never sing again. Well NOT in front of other people

So I can't change myself, so it sounds like I'm stuck not liking myself forever. What a horrible way to go!

Archived