My ex of 4 months split has told me she has been seeing someone else for the last month, she got very upset when she told me but I respected her for telling me..anyway is this a rebound??..she still has very strong feelings for me so why is sheing getting into another relationship so soon..i know im not ready for that yet

Hes also just coming out of a marriage hes 29 shes 21..so there both on the rebound I suppose..

Its not that I don’t want it to work so we can get back together, its just I still care for her and don’t want her hurt..perhaps im too caring..just wanted ur views on rebound relataionships and weather they work

Street, who made an end to your relationship?

If it was you, you're doing a good thing trying to make sure she's not hurt.

However, I think you are the one that was dumped. Let me be honest, you're way too nice for women in general. She dumped you, why should you try to protect her now? Why should you want to be with her again? Girls usually don't take a rebound guy if they really want to get back together. And if she does get back together with you, it will be for a short period of time anyway.

Again, ok if you dumped her...if she did the dumping, move on with your life.

you should just let her know that you are there for her as a friend if she ever needs to talk,but i think ultimately its her life and she has to learn from her own mistakes,if this rebound relationship is a mistake. i dont personally think rebound relationships usually work,they can certainly help sometimes but in the long run,alot of people find that because they have skipped the healing process they end up with two break ups to deal with after the rebound has ended up going sour. she may have cared for you so much that she is scared of what having nobdy and having to face her pain will do to her. im not sure who dumped who,but either way i dont think this is relevant,nobody is bad for dumping someone,it happens everyday whether we like it or not,and it shows that you have risen above your pride by still wanting to help her out.-i respect that,and i expect she does too.but usually the rebound couple end up resenting each other for various reasons,ive seen it happen before.

i dont think your too caring,theres nothing wrong with continuing to look out for someone that you once loved,or still do,but just let her find out for herself and just make sure that you are there if and when this relationship falls through.

take care and good luck xxx

perhaps i do care too much, i don't want her back!! shes changed so much i can't see the girl i loved anymore...just care for her like a sister i suppose...i think she has to learn from her mistakes..

just don't want some older guy taking advantage of her!!

anyway know she has these new man, i proplay won't speak 2 her for a long time, not far on him for me to be hanging around!!

time to get tough i reckon