I WANT HIM BACK!

Hello too all of you!

How are you?

Well, for those of you who have not previously read any of my posts, I have been betrayed my friend who told my boyfriend that I was cheating on him. This was not true, and I tried to prove my innocence, but now it has been 5 days he still doesnt believe me. I spoke to him last night and he told me that it's over, he chooses to believe my friend and I stuffed everything up. He told me he doesnt love me, and that the 2.5 year old story of our relatiosnhip is over.

I know how much he is hurting right now, but can he not see that I didnt do antyhing? Does he need time?

I mean like any relationship our one wasnt perfect, everyone has their ups and downs but why is he sooo stubborn not to give me a chance when I gave him so many?

He always says things he regrets later? DO you think that this could be one of them?

Is there anything I can do to bring him back to me?

I'll just restate the obvious "you shouldnt have to prove your innocents to someone who loves you". If he doesnt believe you and your friend { who sounds like a real jerk} started all these rumors, I would just deck the friend and get away from the ex b\f. It sounds as though you have done nothing wrong, {assuming everything you said is true} and should not have any real reason for wanting this guy back. and if he sais things he regrets later he couldnt be all to smart in the first place, just stay out of the relationship. even if he sais he wants you back, it can only lead to heart break.