how to be flirtatious?

loveg

I told my boyfriend that it seems like we are not having enough sex. He then told me that i lack flirtatious act...to arouse him, like shaking my buudy or lifting my skirt to show my underwear. My present boyfriend is my first sexual partner so i do not really know how to do this.

I need advise from all experienced women out there!

• 2 weeks later...

Shaking your butt and lifting your skirt is sexy but not that sexy.

Tho I'm male I will offer a few advice that you might be interested in trying with your boyfriend.

1) Set up a meeting with a note to your boyfriend work place or something, try to make it on wednesday, because Wednesday is usually the day between the entire week, which is not too late and not too early, do not put the time that you will show, when he goes and sits down at the table walk over and pretend its a new meeting and talk to him casually, slipping him a pair of your undergarment is optional. when you two leave find a isolated location and slowly make love to him and give him a exotic taboo passion.

2)simple Role-play. find costumes, take pictures(even with no film), and just try to feel young, different costume has different effect.

3) food supply nurishment and strawberries is usually known as the passion fruit, blindfold him and slowly hand feed him strawberries.

be mysterious, be seductive, and be provocative.

If you need more information email:

hairy feet

I hope I am some assistance to you

and g'luck

• 11 months later...

Very sexy suggestions, Petite Love.

Here's my $0.02:

Surprise iand sponteneity are always good. If you're ever really turned on for whatever reason and he doesn't expect it, just jump him and take control. Instigate sex, and maybe even be rough about it (if you think your guy won't have a problem with feeling less manly because of your aggression). Some guys really like it when their woman takes control in bed. This also goes along with talking dirty too. It's really arousing for a guy to know that a girl really really wants him (and wants him right then and there). It's like the reversal of roles, which can play on other sexual fantasies he might have.

Also, you don't always have to show him sexy stuff to get him interested. I find that subtlety and hidden sexiness can be quite powerful too. For example, you can be looking totally normal (jeans, sweater, whatever) and just in a public place... but whisper to him that you're not wearing underwear or that you've shaved especially for him... and that if he's a good boy, you'll let him have a peek later.

Peeking someone's sexual interest is all about the inuendos and anticipation. The more visuals that are built up, the more his desire for you will be. So work slowly. Start with sublte verbal suggestions and slowly work your way up to visual suggestions. And if you want to entice him physically to get him interested, just try little kisses but using your tongue -- like on his cheeks or his fingers or his ears.

• 3 months later...

I understand what you mean about being confused on how to arouse him. My boyfriend is my first sexual partner and it took us both some time to understand what to do with eachother in order to get each other in the mood. But what I've learned to do that really gets his fire burnin is I take controll and just totally rip his shirt off. By gently kissing his tummy and lightly touching him all over it gets him super ready not to mention it makes him want to satisfy me to the best of his abliitys aswell!