Do you find cutting helps or not, and were do u do it?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started selfharming when I was about 6-7, I think, I moved onto cutting when I was 8-9, in between then, and it helped at first, but then it just got addictive, and it didn't really help, it's just a habbit that I can't break. I know if I'll see an object to hurt myself with, I'll use it and possibly go over the top. I've been in hospital dozens of times for cutting, received stitches everytime. It's quite life threatening now.

I do it in my room, or if no one is in the house at the time whilst doing it, I'll do it anywhere.

Hey Sxc_Gobby_Lil_Gal!

How did you do?

You ok?

well i hav managed so far not to do it today, i got in loadz of trouble for bunking my first two lessons today, i got caught, and i got in quite a bit of trouble, my form tutor said she was disapointed in me and that made me feel loadz worse, i kinda upset me, but my parents didnt find out, and my form tutor and my head of my mini school said if i ever dont want to go to lesoons to come and speck to them and they will help, which is kinda good i supose. i only hav a week left at skool in yr 10 the a two week hgoliday then im in yr 11 and will hav a different form tutor which i dont want coz i get on sooo well with my one i hav at the moment. but at the moment im ok, getting scare coz my drama gcse exam is on tuesday so kinda worried. but im ok, i should be ok, all i need at the moment is for my latest cut to hill and to be hardly see able, and then i should be ok.

Archived