Hey need some help here

BillBob

Alrite so.... my friend whos a girl just broke up wit her bf.... and shes like askin me to do stuff wit her and stuff... so w.e i do, do stuff with her and i really dont like her, only as a friend.... and i am bad at saying no to things.. and today were going swimmin then movies etc... and i dont like her, i am just wondering is it wrong to hang out with someone just the two of you ? I dont like her, but is it wrong to hang out just the two of us, and hte problem is i dont know any of her friends and she doesnt know any of mine so we cant really get more people to hang out... is there anything i should do? should i stop hanging out with heR? Or is it okay for just two people to hang out ?

What are your concerns, BillBob? Are you afraid she'll think you're interested in more than just friendship if you continue to hang out?

Like an above poster stated, it seems as if she needs emotional support right now from a friend. If you don't enjoy hanging out with her, politely tell her you have other things going on if she asks.

Archived