How to get rid of a cold fast!

The title says it all...last night I started sneezing and when I woke up this morning I felt like a train had hit me. My head is pounding, I am completeyl stuffed up, my body is aching, my throat hurts....but I need to be better by friday. Any tips on how to get rid of it fast?? thanks.

Drink a lot of fluids, preferably gatorade or water. Avoid dairy. I was turned on to these AMAZING throat drops called Cepacol. They will numb your throat.

Otherwise, pound the OJ, take tons of Vitamin C, hot, steamy showers, Vitamin B, Iron...

Fastest way to get over a cold is actually to water fast.... But you won't hear many drug companies or doctors putting that out there because they don't make a whole lotta money off of water fasting.

I fast regularly, but especially during a cold. Cuts the cold down to a maximum of 3 days from onset. But I'm not a doctor. Good luck!

Wear long sleeves and warm clothings. Drink hot drinks, don't skip meals, and sleep at least 8-10hours. Exercise will help also, but stay warm.

This is the longer way, and whether or not you'll be good by Friday depends on what hit you and your current immune system.

Archived