I Just Can't TAKE It ANYMORE!

hi Jess...

So you're saying if I see an opportunity, I should get even? lol....but wouldn't karma come back to bite me if I did that? lol...it's hilarious what you did to your friend.

You know what really pisses me off...when he broke up with me and I still didn't know about the cheating, I sent him an email pretty much pouring my heart out and telling him all these nice things when he really didn't deserve it...do you want to read it? lol

I'm not saying jump at the opportunity, but if a good one comes along, I wouldn't pass it up haha. i don't think karma would come back to bite you, I mean it would have come back for you to bite him lol jk. I don't know, my "revenge" wasn't all that serious, it was a good natured prank, so maybe if you just did something like that. But something more serious like sabotage or something would probably be a no-no in the karma stakes lol

wow thats a really nice email!! And yes, with the cheating and everything, he so did not deserve to get it. U sound like a very warm hearted, loving girl, and you deserve so much better than him!!

Hi Beaker, I got revenge by telling all her friends, who i had introduced her to all of the negative things that she said about them to me in confidence. Don't do anything like that, I don't like it to this day and it has been years ago. Keep your appointments with your counselor, it needs to be a priority. This means that there are other parts of your day that get back burnered,namely social, TV etc...

The more that you are able to work, the more that you are able to accomplish, the more you will break free of this cycle. It is just the way that it is. I think that I keep thinking about my ex because it is 1. escape from other responsibilities 2. a false sense of relationship 3. partially neurotic response to the trauma.

Archived