Sort of trapped in the friend zone

Aueft

I've liked this girl off and on for like a year now, and the other day we got stuck on a bus ride together for about 4 hours. Talked basically the whole time, but it seems as if I'm about to be trapped in the friend zone.

Sadie's is coming up in like three weeks, but I can't do much about it because it's the girl's job to ask the guy of course.

Anyone have any opinions on what I should do to elevate my status out of the friend zone and let her know that I like her?

There is no such thing as the friends zone, girls will know pretty quickly if they have any interest in dating you or not.. being her friend won't change that. But I agree with Archtoronto, just ask if she knows who she is asking to Sadies, and let it go from there.

There are plently of guys I have been friends with that we said we were just friend but I wanted more, and then there are guys that were only ever going to be friends.. and with all of them i knew what it was going to be from the get go, sure there are rare circumstances that will cause you to change your mind sometimes, but more often then not, if you are in the 'friends zone' you were there the moment she started talking to you

There is no such thing as the friends zone, girls will know pretty quickly if they have any interest in dating you or not.. being her friend won't change that. But I agree with Archtoronto, just ask if she knows who she is asking to Sadies, and let it go from there.

There are plently of guys I have been friends with that we said we were just friend but I wanted more, and then there are guys that were only ever going to be friends.. and with all of them i knew what it was going to be from the get go, sure there are rare circumstances that will cause you to change your mind sometimes, but more often then not, if you are in the 'friends zone' you were there the moment she started talking to you

The bold IS friendzone, so it does exist. Those guys probably had no idea or only a slight idea that you'd never date them, and thus they're friendzoned.

dude im 15, i feel where youre coming from. i was eventually asked to the sadie hawkins dance by the girl i liked because

1) constantly hung out with her

a) After school in the lobby

b) Movies

c) went shopping with her, for her dress

2) Make sure she has no other guy in mind

Archived