I understand woman's pride...

devast

Well its been a while since the last time I posted here...Just want to share some thoughts and maybe gather some feedbacks from anyone...

So after a month of NC... one day I thought I'd answer her call afterall I will be moving to some place where she don't have anyone to ask how am I... coz the past month she had been asking infos about me... i know.. ok.. so I answered her call and I was casual at the beginning... teased and made her laugh... she was really happy.. me too... (we broke up due to attitude conflict only).... and then during the conversation just one word made everything messed up... She got mad and I kept explaining...huh...

Then that night she called back again and we tried to talk normally again... teased her, flirtd with her and made her really laugh...it ended good...and we decided to meet up the next day...

So we met.... we dine...but it only took us an hour maybe and just a word then everything snapped...Wwhew!!! so again tears went down and she told me I haven't changed... I couldn't say much more again, couldn't argue coz I know it will just push her and make her even more angry...

So I left her house... tried to regain my strength back again...

Last night she called... And I talled her everything about my intentions and plans should she just give US another try... But she is just too afraid (she said)... She just can't forget about what happened when we broke up (the words I said to her)....

Well now, I am a little bit mad at her coz she loves me and she just can't take me back just because she can't forget the words that hurt her.... I told her I loved her and what plans I have to do to make things work.... but she just can't... like she needs more time....

Ahhhhh!!! I can understand that female ego... but how long will it take to make her forget... even if I show her how much i've changed to the better... still if she can't forget what happened... then nothing will happen between us... How long? what if she forgets about it and at the sane time the love isn't there anymore? or I don't love her anymore?

How long does it take with women to ease down their pride in order to forgive and forget?

Coz right now full NC isn't going to help with our break-up issues.... LC.... or eve keeping in touch casually...

Just confused... back again..

Archived