band guys

Sick Of Trying

Haha excuse me, obviously you've never met me before haha. I love to play guitar and violin. The thing that sucks is being too shy to go on stage. I like to my music for people but crowds are pretty intimidating.

I think my boyfriend is amazing for being able to do that. I know he still gets nervous but he doesn't show it for a second when he is on stage. I think that is another thing that adds to the attractive part of musicians. The fact that they are willing to put their soul and their hard work out their at the risk of having their thoughts or ideals on trial.

I don't know music is a big thing for me. It is something I am drawn to.

I think its easier being on stage as a character rather than just as yourself. I always try to act wacky when I'm not stage so I don't let the audience know I'm terrified of them (I used to be the vocalist in a band).

I agree though, once you are actually into the music you take on a whole new identity. Its also easier because you have people with you. The really hard thing to do is be on stage by yourself.

Totally agree I think there is just something about musicians to be honest. I'm starting to see now after hearing how others respond to music. Its mainly that you feel connected. Music is very uniting and to have someone say something you feel or think has such a strong meaning.

Aside from their talent, from their confidence or their overall attractiveness. I seriously think its just the music itself. Doesn't matter what instrument. They are communicating something we can feel (if that makes any sense).

Its the idea, the thought, the energy, the passion and the power they give to their work to produce something everyone can relate to.

I think thats why I like that scene from Almost Famous were the one girl says "they don't know what its like to love some band or some silly little piece of music so much that it hurts". Just cause you can feel and recognize the connection she's made between herself, the band and the music.

Sorry for ranting... I get a little overlypassionate when it comes to music

Archived