making out with a tongue piercing?

hey- ive been wanting to get my tongue pierced, but i want to know if it will make making out unejoyable for me and my guy. i really want to get this done, but i like making out a lot and i dont want it to get ruined by a tongue ring lol plz reply people!

p.s.

and if me/my guy didnt like making out with the piercing, could i take it out just to kiss without it closing up?

EmptySoul

I'm with Nikola. Just talk to him about it. Alot of weird mouth quirks can make making out more interesting and ENJOYABLE though! (I'm NOT talking about bad breath and plaque...lol)

I know a guy who has a tooth growing out completely behind his other teeth, and most girls are totally shocked, but LIKE It when they are making out with him and first discover it...

Hello!

I agree, if you're concerned, just ask his opinions first. I personally must say that I can't stand them and I see no benefit from them, but that's just my opinion. Many people enjoy them, so I know I'm not in the majority. A tongue ring doesn't really get in the way of anything though, at least from my own experience.

Just my opinion!

S.A.M.

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend has two tongue rings... i dont have any.. but anyways.. they are fun... but like if your boyfriend doesnt like it or you dont you can take it out and i dont think it will close up if it is a long enough time after you had it done.. but i do know that once you get it done your not supposed to make out, drink, smoke, or do drugs... lol but ya.... hope this helps!~