ok...hello there i have a question

ok so i dont get the most women, and since i been trying to find a girlfried it seems kinda hard, im positive but i do have my days like today where i just wish i could find somoene....i wonder sometimes will i be alone forever, its been like 8 months since my last relationship..and honestly i really dont want to be alone anymore...let alone be a virgin any longer (the virginity thing isent important but im 20 now i shouldnt still be one)....any ideas

i am in junior college so thereforeeee i cannot travel, and i dont have a car....i try and try to meet people wherever i go sometimes i do but when i dont i get extremly fustrated with myself and feel like a failure....and so far ive only been with one person and that was a horendus experience cz we were both desperate....

im just tryna wonder how can i finally be with someone and love them.......i dont think that wait and let it come to you will work cz imma dood so i would have to go out there but i get shy

how can i get over that....cz i try and tried everyday to force myself up to a few women a day and it pisses me off when i cant, or i shy away

ok so i dont get the most women, and since i been trying to find a girlfried it seems kinda hard, im positive but i do have my days like today where i just wish i could find somoene....i wonder sometimes will i be alone forever, its been like 8 months since my last relationship..and honestly i really dont want to be alone anymore...let alone be a virgin any longer (the virginity thing isent important but im 20 now i shouldnt still be one)....any ideas

It's been only 8 months since your last relationship? I've never had one because women hate me. I guess the best thing to do is just bite the bullet and pretend like it doesn't affect you... unless you're talking to a psychiatrist i guess. I've found that it was the only thing that would help me get through this romp called life. Heck, you're not alone; and relating to others can be one of the best therapies.

Archived