need opinions and advice please

Hello,

I have been taking Lexapro for about 2 weeks now and I am starting to feel alot better then I did 2 weeks ago when I felt like I was having a panic attack emotional breakdown.

I am now feeling better but at the same time im so worried of doing thing's I did before because I am afraid I will have more panic attacks and I simply dont want to have to go through that again is this normal?

I dont worry and think of the same thing's over and over and simply drive myself insane lately which is a good thing but still have that worry in the back of my mind of not doing this or that because it will cause one.

I know that I have never been on medication for my depression and anxiety and it takes awhile to get use to but even though everyone is telling me this will help me I wanted to come here and get the advice from people have been or is on Lexapro?

My boyfriend tells me that he has seen improvement from the medicine that I dont seem down as much and I dont feel down as much just that fear of what this whole post is about!

I ended up in the hospital 2 weeks ago afraid panicking and crying and my doctor wanted to admit me because everyone was so worried but it was a breakdown and I think I was getting use to the medication since at that point I was only on them for 5 days now it's been almost 2 weeks and I dont feel as bad as I did but just wanted some advice from others thanks in advance