I'm confused...you just want to flirt, or you want to turn him on?

If you want to flirt with him...drop hints that you are interest. Not subtle hints, make them known. Get to know a little about him, and then bring up a topic that you know he will like. That'll usually works on me.

If you want to turn him on: Kiss the neck, lick/nibble ear, talk dirty, and/or suck/bite his lower lip.

Well, I'm not gay, but I'm sure the same rules apply. For me, gentle caresses as you walk by. The occasional quick pinch, you know. Something that seems like innocent flirting, but only takes a second's more pressure to be something real. That would drive me crazy after a while!

Do the unexpected and that would really blow his mind, you have to do what others stay away from because they are self conscious ....you have to make yourself seem different.

Even though my previous dating thing with this beautiful girl didnt work out she would drive me nuts with her take charge attitude, like going for it all without wondering what i was thinking, just taking a chance and doing it...sometimes even when she just said what she wanted do made me crazy...

Good luck...