He says he loves me...actions speak louder then words..right?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think I would get to use my line twice today, (My Grandma was so smart for telling me this), but here it is......

NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME ON A GUY WHO WON'T WASTE HIS TIME ON YOU

And what in my experience has always worked for me, like the TLC song goes

Erase...Replace....Embrace, New face

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update....

the friends thing didnt work! okay, okay go ahead and and say it, ghost! lol

anyway..he kept showing up where i was at and then last weekend he called at 3am waking up my kids....LAST STRAW!

I saw mutual friends the next day and asked them what he was calling me for at 3am and they went off on me sayign that he was angery with me for something that happened days prior.

anyway, long story short....

I told the mutual friends that I coulnt hang aroung them anymore because they are to close to the ex and told them to tell the ex that if he called my house again that i would change my number. END OF STORY.

Its friday and my kids went to thier fathers house for the week and my ususal thing to do is go out, I may go out for a bit, but If there is any BS....im just going to say that I dont h ave the tie to talk and walk away...If he shows up..Im outta there!

ghost...please dont rub it in too much okay? I had to try and be friends...obviously he isnt ready to act like an adult, besides...after thinking about things with a clear mind...Im not even sure he is the kind of person I want to be friends with anymore. My friends respect the fact that my kids are sleeping at 3am!

I find that funny also, he had time frames when i could call him and when i couldnt...he called/calls when ever he wants..

Good thing it spring....the farmers are going to be planting soon and maybe I can sell them all the BS i have gotten from him for fertilizer for their fields? lol