what the heck is up with this

Not knowing the full extent of what's going on...I'd say that she may need some time to "cool off" and might just want to be left alone for the moment. She will probably contact you/respond to your contacts soon though. I'd say to just leave it alone for now since you have called several times and left her a message. The ball is in her court.

things have been really good last couple of weeks since we got back together....we hung out together all day wed and night departed company around 10pm we had a long day made plans for the weekend and etc but she said something troubling said i dont wanna be in a relationship where i feel commited to have to do something every weekend.....so i tried to talk to her about it thursday evening but she said she is stressed out and doesnt wanna get into it think i may have aggrovated her because i tried to push her to talk and i told her look i just wanna communicate so this can work this time but it never happened

well - i would give her some space. she doesn't sound clear in what she wants right now. i understand your frustration - but she knows what you want.

i know it is hard to wait to hear something from her - but if your reasons for sending the flowers were to evoke an immediate response she might feel manipulated - since she told you she was stressed and needed a weekend off.

if she is not a total thoughtless person - she will call and thank you in her own time. she did tell you she wanted the weekend right?