REALLY messy!!

Hi guys, heres my question:

Last night, when me and boyfriend had sex, i was really turned on as we hadn't done it in a few days n we had loads of foreplay n all that. By the time he actually went inside me it didnt take long to tip me over the edge into an earth shaking orgasm! It felt fantastic! He hadn't cum at this stage. But anyway, when he took out his penis he was covered in cum. Really messy, nothing i thought i could ever produce! It was whitish, like a mans cum. Is this normal? It was a really strong orgasm! But has anyone ever experienced this before??

Actually it doesnt sound like female ejaculation to me which form my understanding and personal knowledge is more of a clear fluid which is "squirted out".

With it being thick and whitish like "mens cum"..I think this probably has more to do with lots of foreplay, lots of wetness as another poster said and the time of your cycle.

During you 28 day cycle, your vaginal secretions change. DUring the beginning and end your secretions become thicker, stickier, whitish in color. During ovulation the secretions are thinner, and almost "stringy" which helps sperm get where they are intended to go.