Fiance likes muscular women

I don't know what to do, I just discovered that my fiance likes to watch at muscular women on the internet. Not just fit, the kind that are so buffed that they look like men (must be because of the steroids). I would understand if he liked to look at normal stuff like Playboy, etc. But this, I just cannot see what turns him on! Is it a sickness? A fetish? It is just sooooo weird for me. I feel like he cheated on me

chances are this is something he was feeling before you ever got together, if it is something that really bothers you then you need to handle it accordingly by your feeling. if you talk to him and get the answers that you want, then you may be more apt to work it out. all in all, this is your call. if you can work through, do that. if not, let him go.

• 1 month later...

I never thought I would find another person going through this. I don't know if I am happy about it or distraught to know that there is someone else out there sharing the same problem and yet suffering the same thoughts that I am.

My bf likes them too. I don't know what to do, he will always like them, it won't go away. I don't know how to handle it, I am so disturbed by it. He's not gay, but they really do look like men and as far as I am concerned, they have lost all sign of femininity. So why does he like them? I think in his case it is an oedipus complex of sorts. His mother is very strong mentally, I think he has twisted that around to be a physical trait he loves in women because he loved the mentally strong trait of his mother. No, I don't think he lusts after his mother, it's not like that. Is your bf a Momma's boy? Friends in my office are always sending pics around of testosterone enhanced women for a good laugh and it makes me so uncomfortable because I have a guy who gets off on it. He used to go to sites and I found him trying to get me to lift weights. He says he doesn't go to the sites anymore, but I don't know. I feel really duped...why can't I date a normal guy. Then I think 'what is normal?' I don't know, all I can tell you is that you are not alone. It is terribly painful to think about and I have had many a talk, but honestly, it comes down to you. Can you live with it? I don't know if I can, I want to be able to, I love him, but it really hurts...