I am in love with my ex....we are empty without eachother...Just I ended up moving in pretty fast with a new guy...who i have given a chance but am not over my ex...not one bit......and i want to fix things and be happy agin...all i am right now is depressed and no matter what my current guy says...i can't get over it. I tried breaking it off before to go back..but i live with im and he cant afford th place alone....not to mention he cries his eyes out...but I figured if i was still in love with my ex he would better understand my conflict.....help!!! How do i get out....how do i fix this...

does your ex want you back? that would be the first thing...

and if you don't love your live-in boyfriend, then no point in extending that longer... try to find some way to borrow money or whatever to help him out with the lease until it runs out or he can move out.

no way to 'fix' this... you just have to be honest and try to treat everyone as fairly as possible... bound to be lots of hurt feelings and not easy, but the alternative is living a lie.

It sounds like the only way to resolve this, unfortunately, is to break a heart. If you're genuinely not in love with the man you're living with, you need to get out now. Delaying the inevitable will not make it easier. It's one thing for you to be depressed about your ex, but it is entirely cruel to be dragging along another guy you're not interested in.

You need to be firm, tell him it's over, and get out. He will survive, he will be happy again, it will just take time.

I wouldn't mention your ex to him. That will just make things worse.

Then it sounds like you need some time to heal yourself. Don't go jumping into a new relationship before you're ready.

Stay strong and best of luck!

If you and your ex are both empty without each other, what is the reason you broke up and how long ago did it happen? What did you do to try to fix things at the time?

Can your new guy find a room-mate if you move out? Can you both move out to places you can each afford? Why would he choose to stay in a relationship where his partner is in love with someone else? (how much does he know about all this?)

Can you move out and spend time on your own for a while.... either figuring out how to move on from your ex in a healthy way, or working on getting back together? What does your ex think of getting back together? .......

thats the crazy thing...my ex has wanted me back too....we want to be together but me living here just makes things complicated...and i want to fix things...i am empty without my ex....he has gone through a big change and i see so many things i never did before....i miss everything....I just get dragged by tha ankles by my current because he keeps trying to say i love you..and i kniow you love me..and ive told him i am not in love with him..and he kows i miss my ex....he sees me crying i just feel he is being selfish and just worrying about keeping me around regardless of my feelings.....

we broke up because i met tim and was friends and he just didnt think we were "FRIENDS" and we got back together...but i kept wondering about Tim....but now i am realizing that its not what i really want and i hate to break such a good heart....he is sweet and everything...but i miss the love....i am dying without it

well i realize that part...i just don't know how to do it....ive tried before but he just cries and i feel suckered back in...i cry because i feel i am hurting him...and it hurts me....i realize my only thing is i wont be able to see him....ill have to go back to my ex and he will have to back off.....and i guess its my only problem i dont wanna hurt the guy