Just Be Sure To Be Gentle And Loving!! This Could Be A Seriously Devestating Issue To Him Considering His Upbringing!!!

Good point. I'm not sure he is really ready to admit it to himself either. I'm thinking about ending it with him---regardless of his sexuality, it seems like he doesn't want a deeper commitment and I do. I would definitely be there for him with full support if he came out.

I am a jock-I play sports and he is more of an indoor guy. But, I am fairly passive. I think sometimes I don't give him a chance to treat me or take care of me.

Not tryin to attack you and please please do not take offense to this but you assuming he's gay because he's "feminine" is like me asking if you're a lesbian because youre a "jock". Right?

Not tryin to attack you and please please do not take offense to this but you assuming he's gay because he's "feminine" is like me asking if you're a lesbian because youre a "jock". Right?

I think you are focusing too much on the point I make about "general behavior" which I do qualify by suggestng that these are all sterotypical things.

Based on the general behavior alone, NO(!), I would not suspect he was gay or bisexual...In fact, I am very attracted to his feminin traits.

The reason for the suspicisions lies in his sexual behavior, his past relationships (or lack there of with women), and the fact that I found he has been exploring this issues on his computer.

I think you are really simplyfing the whole picture I have presented.

I think that was just in response to the question I posted about male and female energies between couples. Sometimes they switch back and forth and it doesn't have anything to do with being gay.

Yes, I understand that...sometimes I am passive and other times I take the lead. I have read the book "Getting to I Do" and understand that it can be confusing when someone switches between energies.