i really need some questions answered

mrbrown123

me and my girlfriend were having sex with protection. after a while and everything was finish we both got up walked around the went and laid back down and things got heated once again and we ended up having unprotected sex again for say less than 5 minutes way less. i felt the urge and pull out right away and a few seconds later i ejaculated again. my question is would i have had any pre cum that could get her pregnant after we already had sex started up again and pulled out. might i add she was on top sitting pretty much. but she is also ovulating right now. if you have any answers or anything that could help me out please respond to this

Yep, there's certainly some risk. There almost certainly would have been some semen and sperm left in your penis from your previous ejaculation and any pre-ejaculatory fluid produced the second time could easily have flushed that semen out into her as you were unprotected. In other words, the likelihood of some of the semen from the first ejaculation getting inside her is quite high.

another question with all that said i got the morning after pill today and she is going to take it in a an hour when i get it to her. but my question is, will the plan b pill still work if she was ovulating at the time of intercourse(well she isnt positive but she thinks she was). please answer fast i need answers thanks.