A very good video.

This is a video up on youtube at the moment and I must say it's a very good one. I thank the girl for making it. It's about thouse of us who are not lucky and are alone on Valentines Day and if you are like me then you will probably forever be alone on Valentines day.

Equinox,

First off, there's no need to allow yourself to become upset over Valentine's Day. It's a day that many flower companies and Hallmark make a killing. If you're single on Valentine's Day, what's the big deal? If you have a girlfriend on Valentine's Day, what's the big deal? There's no difference - it's just another day. Please don't get the idea that relationships are all about love and nothing else. They require work, they often involve conflict and most of them don't work out. If you're 20 and not in one, more power to you. Have you ever entertained the idea that you can date as many women as you want, leave town anytime you want and have as much freedom as ever? I would bet that many married men envy the position you're in right now. That grass isn't always greener on the other side - it's what you make of it.

Here are a few positives you can focus on today

1. You're saving time and money today. No need to buy any price-inflated flowers or cards.

2. Dinner ISN'T on you tonight. You won't be one of the suckers eating an overpriced meal at a crowded restaurant. Let's face it - men are expected to make Valentine's Day special for their women. You're off the hook!

3. No need to worry about whether or not she'll like the cheesy gift you bought. Again, you're saving time and money because you don't have to wait in lines OR worry about getting anyone, anything.

Keep in mind that Valentine's Day is like any other day for couples. Sure, Corporate America hypes it up with commercials that contain hearts, diamonds and happy people, but we know that's not reality. People aren't always happy 100% of the time. Relationships require lots of work and constant maintenance - which is why most don't work out. Celebrate this day as a day that you have no responsibilities, you're saving time and money, and you're free to do whatever you want. Not all men can say that.

Equinox

Why would you believe that if you are single on Valentines Day you are unlucky???

I agree with Chai, it isn't a big deal, so don't make it one, and stop watching these corny videos that other miserable souls are making.

You have a choice, to feel good or not feel good. It isn't dependent on a realtionship. SO make a choice and feel good.

A significant other is not needed to feel good about yourself, so don't believe it.

You choose.