Females out there, I'd love to hear your response.....

When a female in a relationship dresses with tight shirts, tight jeans, and sometimes shows some cleavage and she KNOWS that she's going to get a lot of attention and a lot of men gawking and approaching, do women generally like that attention or should men believe that they just dress this way to feel good about themselves? Do women in relationships handle that attention differently than when they're single? Should men be concerned if they're g/f's are dressing like this? I'm know I'm going to get mixed responses, but any response would help. Responses I've gotten in the past to similar questions have helped me tremendously, and I'm sure it could help others as well.

Any men out there concerned about this like I am?

well if i was SINGLE i would dress like that to get attention from men. but if i was with someone there could be only two reasons

I would dress like that for my guy and want to be sexy for him.

I would dress like that to make myself feel better.

Women usually dress like that when they are with a guy to get his attention or make themselves feel sexy for him. Or if they want to feel better about themselves. When I dress to go out with a guy i want to wear sexy clothes so he looks at me and my assets and gives me attention...to attract other men to that is the last thing on my mind.

The worst case senario in this could be that ur gf wants to dress like that because she is a floozy and im not sure if that is the case. You know her nature better than me, if u think she is looking for attention it might be the case. But usually if ur with a guy and someone other guy checks u out women just ignore that most of the time unless thats what they are looking for.

You should talk to ur gf about ur concerns. Hope I didnt confuse you. Good luck.

Hi Netman,

Interesting question. I´m sure you will get lots interesting answers and opinions regarding this topic.

My answer to that is that it has little to do with what the girl wears. If the guy trusts her and trusts in himself this does not seem to be an issue.

I friend of mine is extremely sensual and flirtatios, yet she is naturally like this. We kid around with her and tell her she even flirts with us and the lampshades!!! She is quite preety and moves very sultry and all, yet it is great to see her and her bf. He is quite an average guy, kind of dorky really, yet he trusts her a lot. Even though she is really friendly and lots of guys like her, she has proven to him she is very loyal to him. Also he once said in conversation we were having about jealousy, that he never got jealous because she was with him, treating him with love and he would only start worrying and getting jealous if she was no longer interested in him or not wanting to be with him. I know this couple for 2 years allready. They are amongst my closest and best friends, and I know he is not just bluffing.

I admire this couple because i tended to be quiet jealous. I learned a lot from them. I like and believe in their philosy. Hope this has been helpful to you.

-Reborn

Hey Netman,

I'll keep this short and sweet

When I wear tight or revealing clothes, I wear them because, I want to feel good about me, I dont care what other people think.

If I was with someone I would expect him to totally accept and appreciate what I wear, and to understand That I'm with THEM! And no one else.

I don't think a female in a loving and secure relationship would wear tight clothes for any other reason than thats what she wants to wear, She definitely wouldn't wear it 2 get other mens attention unless there is something wrong in the relationship.

Good luck

All these responses are great. Keep em coming!!!

Reborn, your response probably describes the way my g/f is, but she's not really flirtatious. She's just very naturally sultry, sensual, and sexy.

It's funny because when I'm with her I'm not really concerned about who's looking at her. I do believe that she dresses this way to feel good about herself, but it's when we're NOT together that my thoughts become almost obsessive and I think of all the other men that also find her sultry and sexy. She's definitely very loyal and loving towards me, and I truly trust her with all my heart, but sometimes that trust is not enough to squelch those thoughts. I'm working on that part...........

Of course women like attention for the way they dress even if their not single, women are out to get as much attention as possible, well thats only for some women though depending on the morals that they have but i cant say for sure that more than half of the women out there like attention.

I am sure you look at women that are dressed in attractive clothing. Even if you have a gf you still look.

You know what's funny? I've been told by a lot of guys that yeah, the tight sexy clothes are nice, but that it's even NICER when a woman dresses just plain NICE....(and keep in mind, I'm 30, so the guys I'm interested in are older than me, and a bit more mature, having been there, done that with the "hotties", per se) not really revealing much, because it's part of that mystery/allure thing and apparently feeds men's fantasies about undressing her when they're not sure what's under the clothes but have a feeling that it's something pretty damn good! I can't really hide my "assets", they're a little too large....but I wear baggier, longer shirts and tight jeans/pants, which cover my ass, and guys have told me over and over that they thought this was great because they wanted to see what was underneath, there was that surprise element there.....lol (Not many of 'em succeeded, I'm happy to say....) So it all depends on what a woman's comfortable with....me? I'm not into showing off my body, I like it better when a guy approaches me because something I've said or the way I've smiled at him attracted him first, not what's up front or in the back...lol

Your girlfriend probably attracts men with her tight-fitting attire, but intentionally or not I imagine she feels at her best in this kind of clothes.

Personally, I think dressing classier is the way to attract men (I'm thinking jcrew, banana, etc.)

More power to your hot, sexy woman though for wearing whatever makes her feel good. I hope you tell her often how "sultry" you regard her. It will make her day to be reminded by the man she's really out to impress.

See I have taste in clothing, my husband does not. HE HE HE

I dress to be comfortable and at the same time I want people (men and women) to look at us and say "man is he lucky or what". It makes me feel good. It makes him look good. AND it proves that old saying "looks aren't everything because dear loving hubby wheres nothing but jeans and t-shirts. Exept on sunday when he'll wear a polo or if i nag a short sleeve button up. He is a quintisental red neck in appearance only. Plus all women wether they act on it or not like to play dress up