She contacted me tonight..after 1 month

It was completely unexpected. She had always said that, if a relationship is over, she won't go after anyone ("I never do it, also!" I replied to her) . Since I was in NC for almost one month, and she never contacted me since then, I though she just didn't care or that she had understood what I was doing (I never had the "last words before NC" episode because I always told her, that when a relationship fails, I always go away and disapear). So, this was completely unexpected...as they always are, I think.

I was dining with a very good friend of mine (male friend) and took the phone from the pocket to see the time...and there she was!!!!

A text inviting me to go to a bar where she occasionaly works as a DJ.

She said "Hi, tonight I'm at this bar DJ'ing. Don't you want to come here? Kiss!"

My friend told me to go there right away and I just told him NO. I don't know her intentions but if she wants to get me back, she has to do a lot better than this.

So I replied "Hi, thanks for the invitation but I already have another compromise. Kiss!". She didn't replied back.

I believe our relationship had a lot of potencial since we knew each other from MSN for a few months and, personnaly, for a few days. So, basically, when we started our relationship we barely knew each other at an adequate level to do it. The only thing we knew was that we liked each other from what we've known until that day. So, our relationship finished because there were many misunderstandings from both sides about each ones actions. Basically, we both know that we still had a lot of things to discover about each other. I was willing to try but she didn't wanted to because she didn't like some of my actions (not quite weel interpreted), we had different life styles, live away from each other, and so on.

So, now that I started moving on (or at least to try), I will go back but only the indispensable.

If she calls me again I will tell her that if she's calling to try to come back to me, I'm willing to try. If she's doing it only to try to keep the friendship, sorry but now I'm trying to forget her so a friendship is not possible. Maybe later, when I'm healed it might be possible, but not now. So, please stop to call me.

Any advise? I believe I'm doing what's best for me...

you need time to heal. she should understand that...

I believe now she understood I want distance...I've started NC after a brief conversation through MSN (it was on a sunday). I blocked her and the week after never went online or called her so she might think that this was temporary. After this week, she was without internet access during 3 weeks, which she re-connected again last week. Probably she might think I would feel better but, as soon as she never saw me online, she understood that I was not better. So she texted me to know where I was standing. This is my interpretation of the events. As I refused her invitation last night, now she might know I'm not ready to meet her again.

Anyway, this txt from her gave me a secret hope she might send me another one today but she didn't...so now I'm feeling down again.

One of these days I will stop using my cell phone.

I would even wait on jumping back in the relationship.. that might be picking the scab you know? I'd go no contact 100%. Let her know, then past that, ignore texts. You need this time for yourself.

I would love to get her back again but I won't jump back again in the relationship. If that is meant to happen, it will, but not in the easiest way for her...She dumped me so she would have to do a lot better than send me a txt inviting me to some bar...So, let's continue with NC!!!!