First Time post

Today is my first post. I discovered this site 3 days ago and as God as my witness I wish I had 11 months ago I just wanted to thank all of you for your lifes experience posts and support you show others. I will tell you all my story when I can sit for several hours to get through the 17 years of this relationship has spanned and the 11 months since its last break up

Blessings

Brian

Thanks for all of the support thus far I have started typing my story and gleen most of the pertinant info. I hope to finish it by tomorrow. LOL feels like I'm writing a book..

I know that we are all here for various reasons and to answer to ourselves in different ways.

I, if it all possible want to find a way to reconcile with Rachel someday, unfortunantly I have been so blinded by so many things as of late that I feel so blessed to find you all here. Not that I needed more clarity. But Support and direction are so important when you feel helpless.

Blessings

Bri

Brill, I dated a woman in 1986 for 3 months and then again in 2003 for 6 months. Both breakups were very difficult because the time elapsed made me think it would work the 2nd time. Plus I had been wondering about her all those years. When we got together again, I thought that it would be different. I was really devastated by the 2nd breakup. I still can't imagine what you've been through, however.

Thanks DQTX I have begun writing a brief (as possible) history of what happened , No worries somedy we will be together again.. I, however needed this time to grow, heal and learn some things that it seems everyone else already knew..=O)

Bri