post on anything you talk about!!

please post on any topic that you talk to with your partner..

could be anything from "how was your weekend" to "so, how'd u like the new teacher we have for math?"...

i am asking this because when i am talking to a girl (umm, just one - we both sort of have a crush on each other...), and everything is fine except that we run out of things to talk about.. might be that we just get nervous but my brain just completey blanks out and i cant think of what to say..

so i thought if there were different ideas in my head, it will make it easier...](*,)

(oh, and we just started talking last week so dont kow a lot about each other...)

so say anything you would talk about to a girl (could be the other way as well.. just a convo..)

It's more about flow -our conversation flows naturally from topic to topic - things going on with our friends and family, acquaintances, co-workers favorite characters on cereal boxes, environmental law, movies, music, theater, work, exercise, food, religion, cooking, wine, art, books, stories from our day - the guy we met on the elevator, the airplane, waiting in line at the supermarket.

It has a lot to do with chemistry, a bit less so with common interests. I have been on dates with men I had many things in common with and the conversation was like pulling teeth, or dull or one sided or imbalanced. I have met people I have little in common with and because we clicked we found common ground.

If I have to say too often "so. . . . . seen any good movies lately?" it's likely not the right click or chemistry with that person. I find it relatively easy to speak with and connect with people so I can tell when it's not working.

When it doubt - ask questions.

When there is a lull in a conversation, ask a question. That seems usually to get a conversation going again because her answer might give you an idea and your idea will evoke a comment from her and so on and so forth.

You are in a really good place too since you're still getting to know each other. ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS. Its a good way to learn about her WHILST talking.

I find it's helpful to watch the news. There's a lot of side stories to talk about like the guys that got arrested because of that guerilla ad for Adult Swim or how it snowed that one day in California.

Also sometimes watching those popular shows helps too. Like American Idol or any of those crazy garbage shows on Vh1. Everyone's got an opinion on that kind of stuff.

And it's good to have an opinion on things. That's something I've been working on. People would always ask me what kind of music I liked and I would say, oh everything. When I said things like that, usually the conversation would end right there. It's always better to say, oh right now I've been listening to this...

Or I can't stand this...

At least that way people can agree with you, or ask you questions, or you could flip it on them and ask what them what they think about what you like or hate.