answear me this girls

rojo

ok im a nice guy i talk to girls i be nice with them and all i like going places like to a view i like to talk a good healthy conversation with a girl but some how evry time i talk to a girl i wana take her out they say no all i hear is lets just be friends and then they dont talk to me at all im anice guy im dorky i like musick walking in the park and even one day i wana take out a girl to the beach on a summer night when the full moon is out witha table a white table cloth and some spagety witha candle on the middle of the table with musick playing in the back grownd but wut is wrong how come i cant get no girl to go out with me i like to go out and try new things i harly get mad and i will never hurt a girl so how come i cant get with any girl?

I think you're just too nice. I've had some of those experiences myself. When I become good friends with a guy, and then afterwards get asked out by them. I'm sure they mean no harm turning you down, but most likely you've made them feel so comfortable with you, that the comfort they feel is only at a friendship level. You say you can keep a healthy conversation, but I think that conversation is only that, a conversation. Getting to know each other, joking around, laughing, having a good time right? Well, I think you should try to keep that healthy conversation, but maybe put a hint of flirtatious in it too. It doesnt hurt to flirt a little, and get a little physical with the girl you're talking with (specially if you want to be with her in the future). That way, there's that 'buddy' feeling, but not that 'brother' feeling.

Dearest Rojo,

Awhh that is soooo sweet! You are on the right path, with trying new things. I always have, some people appreciate it, some could give a *bleep* Yeah I do detect that you are being too nice, but that is not a bad thing. From my experience I've always liked the bad boy type, but they were a little too out there for me so I calmed down a bit and wrote out exactly what I want in a guy and relationship. Cause when you know what it is you want, you will have it. And it'll appear like magic

Be Well,

Amberfire

thank u for ur advice ill try my best to use it but i also had another problem i canot go up to a girl and talk to her i get to nervous then i get blanked out i canot go up to a girl without messing up mabe some or u girls can help me fix this problem.