Oh man...Chaos.

I was messing around with my boyfriend today in my room. He were tickling and stuff, and he made a playful lunge at me when I was on my bed and he was on the floor. I got off the bed quickly, and he started to fall. It looked like he was going to land bad, so he threw an enclosed fist to the ground to balance himself. Unluckily for me, I moved my head in that direction and his hand cought my face. My boyfriend isn't one of the most emotional people around, but he freaked out, and started crying. Sfter I was able to recover a bit, I told him it was an accident and not to worry about it. We talked for a while, and he went home. My parents found out about it. My mom flipped out and tried to call the police, but my dad understood, and wasn't angry at all.

Obviously, I'm not mad. I can't get mas at my boyfriend for doing something accidentally. He's still very shaken about it. My mom is going crazy, and my dad is having little sucess calming her.

Is there anything I should do?

Hey that's a horrible misunderstanding and your mother is perhaps right to have cause for concern- if her daughter has been hit and she's niot sure why. However if you've explained to her and she's not listening to you then try again- her reaction is about her fears rather than what you're saying and she has to see that!!

Perhaps get your boyfriend and mother in the same room as soon as possible before confusion and uncertainty gets out of hand!