5 months UPDATE...!!

Wow 5 months have past since my EX girlfriend dumped me...!!

heres a update on my story, my Ex finished with me after 4 years, 5 months ago, i went down th route of trying to get back with her for a month, anway i aint spoke to her for about 3 1/2 months.... BUT she still tries making contact with me, she sent a christmas card to me, and a personal txt message on new years eve, i have seen her a few times but avoided her.. Anyway this morning, i signed on MSN (aint signed on for months) and i get a message, 'Why are'nt you talking to me' of the Ex.... I just ignored the message, an thinking why do you think....

Why does she wanna speak to me, and knowing full well that im seeing someone new... (so is she)

It seems the girl isn't getting it.

Sometimes even the dumper doesn't realize what they are doing. They dump - but don't really mean it. Or they dump as a strategy (a crappy one indeed!) to try and get the other person to change.

Or it could just be that she now needs you to be her emotional tampon. A little self absorbed.

If she continues with this, you could always send her a short message that is firm. "I do not answer you back because you broke up with me. I don't want to hear from you. Please stop contacting me. Thanks."

Use your own words. This will work unless the person is truly delusional.

Good job by the way!