i messed up but it was a accident

Okay so i have been broken up with my ex for at least 5 months now. There has been no contact for the most part and if there was contact it was very little to the point where we would only say hi to each other.

The other night i was drinking with friends which is nothing unusual and got drunk. Well i was on AIM and she was not on. So i opened the window and typed "i love you and wish u would come back" somthing along the lines of that... now i didnt think that this would go through because first off i had her blocked and second of all the instant messages are not suppose to go through if they are not on. But apparently AIM updated this and now it leaves a message for the other person for them for when they get online. Now she got this message of me opening myself up to her and making myself vulnerable to her which i DID NOT want to show at all.(I have been drunk many times before even to points where i am completely smashed and this has never happened once at all since the break up and i have never drunk dialed her either.)

Well I was with my friends last night and he was online and she instant messaged my friend asking if i was really drunk the other night. I suspected what i typed was eventually delivered to her when she signed online. This was a complete accident. This was suppose to be never sent and she was not suppose to know my feeling at all. She left me so why should i show any feeling to her at all

So now what do i do... do i acknowlegde that i was drunk and it was a mistake.. blow it off and act like i dont know what she is talking about? or keep no contact going?

Please help