Im a pretty Shy guy with women as you may know and im just wondering if I will ever meet a girl I find attractive that likes me back. I dont think they like me I dont see myself as ugly but im a guy.

Some of them are really * * * * *y at me for no reason while they will joke around with most other guys. I dont know what I expect in terms of help but I feel sometimes like im abit of a crap person. lol .

Ive never had any attention from girls ever and it just gets me down sometimes and I cant really talk about it to my frinds cos its not the sort of thing we talk about.

It seems that peoples lives are alot fuller than me and all ive got really is college and sports. I know everyone says it but it would be good to have A relationship but I dont see it happening.

Hey, I know exactly where you are coming from. The women I meet that I find attractive, don't like me, while the ones that do like me... I don't like. It's a tough situation to be in.

I won't tell you to "not let it bother you," because I can relate to what you're saying.

i can really relate budy i turn 18 this wednesday so i have the same probs, but mine is just i can't talk to them i can approach but never know what to say, i always fear ima get rejected, idk what advice to give you, cas i ain't very good at that type of situation, but just letting u know ur not alone lol

hey carne, first off i go to a private school, not many girls and the girls are really immature and not hot there but i talk to them really well, but of course they are my friends so it's easy, but idk like a girl i've never emt in the mall, i have ahrd times approaching them and stuff like that... but ya... idk, any tips help me out man pleeeeeeaaaaasseeeee i really wanna talk but i find myself being held back cas idk wat to say and i jsut freeze so i never talk to them, and derge sweet, urs is the 25th, thats awsome, coincidence huh mate? lol write back both of you

Yeah, what are you doing over there for your birthday. My friends are making me go clubbing as id be legal now lol. (as if it stopped me before) Im watching the colts v patriots game at them moment its pretty good Im really addicted to american football now I think.

same here the game that is, not the clubbing part, i can go to clubs but like, idk i gotta work and stuff, pisses me off, but anyway, thursday nights theres a club over here for 18+ people every thursday nights, so i'll be going to that alot more, asuming i'ms till single in the next few weeks, i cant figure out how to make my b/day show up on this dang calendar tho..

no theres must be a level of attraction cas without it the relationship will not have a good attraction level for the other, and i don't base it on just hot people, but u don't understand, literally these girls are like not even dating material, the middleschoolers look hotter no kidding...

You're still young, so I'll give you a big hint: Looks fade!

There are a lot of people around that may not be "hot", but they are wonderful people. You would never know because you only see their face.

I see a lot of guys that have trouble with approaching women because they put so much value on a face and body and totally miss out on the fact that they are looking at a person. Every person you look at and rate poorly on their physical appearance and throw out as a date, you've just limited yourself. You limit yourself with each excuse you make to justify it.