can someone make some sense of this??

Sunday - he called. I told him i wanted to be clear of where we stood with each other. He said he still wants to be with me and everything is fine.

Monday. MSN conversation - I was kinda busy and he had to go to bed. He told me he was really looking forward to hearing from me tomorrow and that he missed me. He said this first. I said "i miss u too"

Tuesday - MSN conversation #2. I was busy on the phone and asked him to wait for 5 minutes. He said he had to go but we would talk later. It was really quick and he didn't even give me a chance to say bye.

Wednesday - I gave him a call. left message. asked him to call me back.

Thursday - still no call back from him. This from a guy who used to call me every single day on his way home from work.

What the hell??

Wow,very interesting. Could it be a family emergency or something of that nature that would have him preoccupied? It just seems that he's "busy" with something or someone by the way he just abruptly stop communicating with you. Try not to panic or think the worst, just leave him a message saying that you are a little worried about why he hasn't called, but don't over do the calling, it would make you appear to be obessive. Try to be patient and don't beat yourself up. hope this helped

Do you have his E-mail address?

I find this is a great way to communicate. I occasionally get caught up with life in general and sometimes don't get home until late for reasons like work, school, friends, family, etc. When I get home late I don't want to call anyone. I do tend to check my E-mail when I get the chance at work or during spare time at home (which can be few and far between during bad weeks).

Still if I got an E-mail saying "I hope you're alright, just please let me know you're okay!" I'd at the very least write back "I'm fine I'll tell you about it later" I'm sure anyone who checks their E-mail would do the same.

I hope this helps.