Does this seem stupid?

I am not the one in this situation, one of my co-workers is. But it has me thinking...

So My co worker Amanda is dating this guy who keeps accusing her of cheating. She is also right out of high school and very adament about maintaining her virginity until marriage. Now the boyfriend has no real reason to be suspicious of her cheating. But he keeps telling her "I think you won't sleep with me because your sleeping with somone else."

So, no reason to suspect, except that she won't sleep with him.

So to me that seems like the dumbest thing ever. Does anyone out there think this makes sense, or do you find it dumb too?

Haha yeah Annie could be right.

But the guy is just VERY insecure and has no confidence in her and the relationship. Where is the Trust?!

If shes the type who sleep arnd with other guys then it wuld make sense for a guy to feel insecure IF she sleeps with him too. I truly respect your friend who wants to keep her virginity till marriage.

That guy is just paranoid and insincere. Being with someone just for the sake of sleeping together?! The best way to deal with this guy is to tell them nicely but firmly and with alot of confidence that he is just insecure.